Bale Baron Machinery Hire
Bale Baron Hire Rates
The hirer is responsible for any operator neglect, abuse or tyre damage.
There are no restrictions on how many bales you produce during the season (1st May to 30th September).
|Model||Duration||25th April||25th June||25th August||Total|
|Used Bale Baron||Season||£POA||£POA||£POA||£POA|
|New 4250T *||Season||£6,000||£4,500||£4,500||£15,000|
|9 Pack Kit||Season||£1,000||–||–||£1,000|
|New M/F 1840||Season||£3,000||£1,500||£1,500||£6,000|
Bale Baron Hire – Extra information
- £1000 booking deposit is payable on all Bale Baron hire agreements after November.
- £500 booking deposit payable on all Bale Hire upto the end of November.
- Delivery and collection are charged extra
- Operator courses available.
- All balers have a manufacturers warranty or on 2nd hand balers a similar warranty supplied by Bale Baron UK Ltd.
- 80% rental rebate on 2nd hand machines purchased at the end of the machines hire period.
- 90% rental rebate on new machines purchased at the end of the machines hire period.
Hi, I have received my speedy grease gun and locknlube coupler and used it for the 1st time yesterday and to say I was impressed would be an understatement....