The Nugent ‘Spirit’ inception came from a wealth of knowledge, experience and craftsmanship. It has been developed on a reputation of strength, quality and reliability. Combining advanced technology with the finest materials, Nugent Engineering has developed a horse trailer that is full of innovation for all users.
The Nugent ‘Spirit’ horse trailer is aesthetically impressive but more importantly, it is built to last. Strength, Safety and Style have been instilled into the design to create one of the finest Horseboxes on the market today.
Spirit 25 Horse Trailers
Combining advanced technology with the finest of materials, the Nugent Spirit Horse Trailer is aesthetically impressive, but more importantly, it is built to last, setting it apart from any other horse trailer on the market. With full type approval (ECWVTA) any horse owner will appreciate the exceptional attention to detail. The retractable folding jockey wheel takes the inconvenience out of unhitching. The curved front increases
the space inside the trailer with the spare wheel stored neatly on the front drawbar. The Nugent trailer uses parabolic leaf spring suspension which provides better shock absorption as well as helping to distribute weight evenly over the axles, giving excellent towing characteristics.
A tubular stainless steel roof frame coupled with bespoke aluminium vertical extrusions and the fully galvanised chassis provides exceptional strength and stability. Ventilation is provided by two multidirectional air vents and a roof top ventilator inside the trailer, ensuring maximum air flow, all of which can be opened or closed as required. The extruded aluminium floor planking is covered with a removable cobbled finish rubber matt with excellent wear and grip properties. The removable centre partitions have been developed using composite board, which provides flexibility and durability.
Multiple breast bar positions at two heights, coupled with the safety release system on the outside means that 2 horses up to 17.2hh travel in safety and comfort. Available with a maximum gross weight of 2700kg, the standard design includes plenty of desirable features
- The patented Nugent Dual Drive™ suspension eradicates vibration and suspension chatter, allowing a smoother travelling experience for your horse.
- 25mm Anodised aluminium planking side for lightweight strength.
- Self-retracting jockey wheel with locking head coupling takes the inconvenience out of unhitching.
- Aluminium flooring with a durable 10mm rubber casing.
- Forced air vents with internal directional control provide a constant supply of fresh air.
- Cushioned breast bar.
- Multiple ventilation options.
- Low level internal light switch with can be operated from outside the horsebox.
- LED lights.
- Ramp floor.
- Spare wheel.
- Alloy Wheels
- Full Width Breast Bar