The Nugent Plant trailer has been designed for maximum
efficiency. Following extensive research, Nugent has designed a weight to load ratio that gives the best pay load, while a low centre of gravity with a bed height of 403mm, gives a favourable loading angle , which is great for equipment with low ground clearance. 1,900mm ramps can achieve a loading angle of just 11°.
This fabricated trailer with fully welded chassis, combined with Nugent’s patented Dual Drive™ suspension, makes it safer and smoother than other trailers on the market.
The Nugent Plant trailer range is one of the strongest and most durable on the market. With full type approval (ECWVTA) it has been designed with one of the best strength-to-weight ratios. This comprehensive range of Plant trailers can be used in a variety of different industries where flexibility and reliability is key.
Nugent’s patented Dual Drive™ suspension is standard across the range, enhancing the towing experience, bringing trailer suspension to new levels.
Nugent’s tradition of robust fabricated chassis design has further evolved with the introduction of new materials and innovative design features, combined with a policy of incorporating market leading components to ensure Nugent remains the professionals choice.
The range is available with maximum gross weight up to 3,500kg and sizes from 3.1 metres to 4.3 metres, guaranteeing a suitable model for every application. The standard design includes many desirable features and is complimented with a range of optional extras if further customisation is required.
- Nugent Dual Drive™ Suspension
- Market Leading Knott Brakes
- Auto Reverse Coupling (Semi automatic locking head)
- Lockable Coupling and Heavy Duty Jockey Wheel
- Low 15.5 Degree Loading Angle – Great for equipment with low ground clearance
- Raised Bucket Rest
- Load bearing galvanised steel mudguards
- 18mm Birch plywood anti-slip floor
- 4 Tying Points as Standard
- LED Marker Lamps
- Mounting Bracket and Spare Wheel
- Single Ramps available in 1400mm and 1900mm
- 11 Degree Loading Angle achieved with Single 1900mm Skids
- Closed In Sides
- Aluminium Treadplate Floor
- Floor Lashing Point Kit (Pair)
- Extra Shackle Tie Point Kit (Pair)
- LED Lights Upgrade
- Lockable Tool Box
- Electric Plug Adaptor (13-7pin)
The above specifications are approximate as our products are under continuous development, so there may be changes and adjustments.